I wish so many things for my daughter. I hope she finds true love; the real kind, like I have with her father. I hope she becomes a leader, rather than a follower, even when it’s the harder course to choose. I hope that she always knows how very much she is loved. I wish for her a life full of happiness. I could go on all day. I want the world for her.
And, then there are my other hopes…the hair prayers.
• I pray that she never take a scissors to her hair, in an effort to “try” out bangs.
• If her hair becomes curly, I pray that she listens to my sage advice against brushing and in support of product.
• I pray, with all my might, that lice never again infests her glorious locks.
• I pray she never wonders how her naturally chestnut hair would look platinum blond.
• Please, hair Gods, let her resist Sun-In and Lemon juice, unlike her mother.
• I pray that she never forget that she’s chewing gum while falling asleep, resulting in a large chuck of hair needing to be cut out.
• I pray that she appreciates the hair she has been given, instead of longing for the opposite.
And, in the name of our own hair issues, let us all say: Amen.
What are some hair prayers for your curly kids?
Share with us here this Mother’s Day for a chance to win 1 of 4 Ouidad Ultimate Gift Sets!
Giveaway Ends Wednesday 5/16/2012 so enter today!
a Rafflecopter giveaway