Starting this month and continuing year-round, we’ll donate $1 from all KRLY Kids purchases from Ouidad.com to BCRF through Curls for a Cure.
Ouidad developed KRLY Kids, including No Time for Tears Shampoo, No More Knots 2-in-1 Conditioner and Pump N’ Go Styling Spray Gel, because she understands that kids’ lives are complicated enough – and curl care should be fun, not frustrating! The products in the line are formulated to cleanse, condition and style your kids’ curls, respectively.
No Time for Tears Shampoo
- Gentle formula designed to cleanse curls without stinging or irritating eyes
- A nourishing blend of Wheat Protein and Wheat Amino Acids creates strong, bouncy curls
No More Knots 2-in-1 Conditioner
- Double-duty formula serves as a detangling rinse and leave-in moisturizing treatment
- Combats dryness, split ends and limp curls, leaving hair frizz-free and manageable
- Wheat Amino Acids, Jojoba Oil and volumizing polymers strengthen and condition
Pump N’ Go Styling Spray Gel
- Designed to define curls and shield against humidity
- A blend of proteins and botanicals preserves moisture to prevent frizz and tame curls by locking in hydration
This year we’ve also partnered with NaturallyCurly.com to fund the fight to find a cure for breast cancer! Learn more about how we’re supporting #CurlsForACure and how you can get involved at curlsforacure.naturallycurly.com!
Kutest KRLY Kid Contest
To celebrate, we’re also on the lookout for the Kutest KRLY Kid! Submit a photo of your curly-haired cutie in all of their naturally curly glory, and you and your tot could win a trip to New York City, where you’ll be treated to complimentary services at the Ouidad Flagship Salon and tickets to a Broadway show.
Entering is easy! Simply Like Ouidad on Facebook and submit a photo of your child through the contest app. Get your friends and family to vote by spreading the word with #KRLYKidsContest. The entrant whose photo earns the most votes between now and October 31st wins!
To read the Official Rules and enter the contest, visit Ouidad on Facebook.
Thank you for helping us fund the fight to find a cure!