Upon consultation with Claire, her length and frizz control was important for her.
- Her curls needed hydration, we used Waterworks Clarifying Shampoo to cleanse the hair followed by a Ouidad 12 Minute Deep Treatment processing with heat for 15 minutes.
- After rinsing the treatment from her hair, we created our new shape using the Carve and Slice technique. It allowed the curls to separate and lay long and lean.
- After the haircut, I sprayed her hair with Ouidad Climate Control Frizz & Flyaway Fighter, followed by a combination of Climate Control Heat & Humidity Gel and Moisture Lock Leave-In Conditioner in equal proportions.
- The hair was sectioned off and the product was thoroughly worked through the hair using Ouidad’s Rake and Shake method, all along demonstrating to Claire how to duplicate the technique at home. Ouidad Curl Clips were placed at the hairline and crown for support.
- Claire was placed under the dryer until thoroughly dry.
- To soften and define the curls, I used a dime size of Ouidad Clear Control Pomade in my hands and proceeded to “palm” the hair to break it up and create fullness where needed.
- Claire home maintenance system consists of Climate Control Shampoo and Conditioner, Climate Control Gel and Ouidad Clear Control Pomade.
Stylist: Brenda Cvanciger
Salon: Rainbow Room Salon